- You spend your downtime daydreaming about the next thing you want to write.
- Sometimes your characters are the only real people you know.
- You look around you and rather than just appreciating the landscape, you think to yourself “This would make a great setting for a book!”
- You feel like you’ve been born in the wrong century.
- You feel like you’ve been born in the wrong galaxy.
- You have pens that span the spectrum from plain old blue ballpoint through to whizz-bang sparkly neon pink gel ink and every possible permutation in between – yet you can never find anything to write with.
- You collect the above pens and always write on the computer.
- That niggling guilt that you sometimes feel between your shoulders is your muse thumping you in the lung to encourage you to sit down and write something.
- Your pets know that when you sit down in front of the computer, they will be ignored. So they take action to ensure this doesn’t happen.
- When you meet new people, you think to yourself “How much of this person can I write into a book without them (a) realising I’m doing it or (b) becoming offended or (c) looking to sue.
Happy to hear your additions!!
Have a good day
You Know You’re A Writer When…SHARE THIS...